Rezound 1900mah slim ext. battery available from Mugen

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is new news or not, but first I've seen...

Also never had any experience with Mugen, but generally hear good things about them.

Mugen's site says they're out of stock, but it looks like they're available on Ebay. Caveat emptor on the legitimacy of those... though they're reputable sellers, and the picture in the second one is identical to the one on Mugen's site.

I'd love to avoid the extended on this phone that does me pretty good already... so every little bit (that can fit in the stock case) helps!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Love the idea, couldn't resist, just ordered one. Will post once I've recieved, should be sometime this week.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the idea, couldn't resist, just ordered one. Will post once I've recieved, should be sometime this week.

Ordered as well... Should have it by Wed. according to EBay.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
This battery fits within the regular battery door right? I might have to get one too.

Sent from my Rezound

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
This battery fits within the regular battery door right? I might have to get one too.

Sent from my Rezound

Supposed to, and looks like it... I doubt it'll be a huge difference, but even a little bit is good - I get pretty good battery life on the stock battery anyway, so a small improvement is fine with me... especially as monstrous as the ext. battery is!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the extended battery for travel but yea that battery is too big. I'll have to check this mugen one out.

Sent from my Rezound

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Since I got mine as a replacement for my Bionic they actually sent me an extended battery instead of a standard free of charge. I'm not a fan of it, especially since I was a fan of the Bionic's extended and I really like the sleek look of the standard door Rezound. I usually end the day with about 30-40% left, so even if it's a bit less than the extended it shouldn't change my experience at all. If it does, I'll just turn the brightness down a bit or something...

wjoel

Reaction score
It certainly appears that this battery is a good replacement for the stock one, although my stock battery is good.
I probably will buy this one from Mugen !

mattlombard

Reaction score
I like external batteries because you can keep the stock case, use the external to charge multiple devices including other phones and bluetooth, plus you can carry crazy lonv charges with you, like 11,000 mah.

PatG

Reaction score
I like external batteries because you can keep the stock case, use the external to charge multiple devices including other phones and bluetooth, plus you can carry crazy lonv charges with you, like 11,000 mah.

Which external charger do have? I was thinking about going that route too. But I want one that I can carry in my pocket

Sent from my Awesome Rezound using Droid Forums

mattlombard

Reaction score
I use one that's about 7500 mah. It might fit in a pocket, but it's big. They come in lots of sizes from 300 to 11,000 mah. You can definitely find a pocket size one.

RezoundHound

Reaction score
Cheap HTC OEM Batteries

I don't know about the quality of Mugen batteries. I'm not saying they're not as good as OEM. I'm just saying I have no personal experience with them. That price seems rather high, if you look at it on a "per mAh" basis. Just FYI, for those who don't want to spend that much, the standard HTC battery has really dropped in price. They can also be found on eBay, but eBay is notorious for counterfeit batteries and memory cards, so I would avoid them.

Amazon.com: Used and New: HTC Rezound ADR6425 Standard Battery BTR6425B Verizon 1620 mAh

RH

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You bring up very valid points...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid