Retreiving bought apps?

jtnktz

Reaction score
How do I retrieve apps that I have paid for if I just put a new ROM in???

fatpomp

Reaction score
When you set up your google account they should load automatically if not just go to the market and download them again. You won't have to pay again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
J

jtnktz

Reaction score
Well mine is not syncing... Could it be that I put the wrong google account in at first than put the one that it was bought under? I put a @gmail.com first but than realized everything was synced through the @hotmail.com account....

When you set up your google account they should load automatically if not just go to the market and download them again. You won't have to pay again.

cgrimm9

Reaction score
when you are in market hit your settings button and there should be a tab to push that says my apps. this will show you where all the apps you purchased. I hate it when google installes all my old apps. thats why I skip everything from the begining when I load the rom. then I sign in later this stops google from auto loading all the apps you had before.

musicman

Reaction score
For future rom flashing I would recommend using titanium backup to backup all your apps. Even if you get your apps back using the market any data that was saved in them is probably lost. TB will let you backup app data.