1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

trash can?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cpochron, Aug 20, 2010.

1. cpochron

cpochron New Member

I deleted one of my contacts on the home screen..how do i retreive it after it was deleted?
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

The trash can shouldn't delete anything actually, it just allows you to remove it from your home screen.

You should be able to long press on your homescreen (where you want it). Then tap shortcut on the menu that pops up, and on the next menu click on contact or direct dial or direct message depending on which one you used.

If you were using a 3rd party app/widget then you will have to either use the shortcut > *name of app* or widget >*name of app* for your contact.
  3. THE_MIZER

THE_MIZER New Member

cupfulloflol You are the man. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.:icon_ banana:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Answered above but the short answer is that you don't. Just create the shortcut again.