restaurant inventory app?

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
Ok, I'm workin @ a small restaurant and I need a good inventory app. Inventory losses are killing the restaurant partially because of spoilage due to over ordering, and also customer loss because were out of things. Its alot of items to track from different distributors without an inventory control system. All the ones in the market either dont work or are just not enough. Ok, heres some features in what im looking for... wink wink to any willing developers lol.

*complex item counts (ex: 20 hot dogs in a bag, 3 bags in a case)
*links within each item view to contact for distributor
*within each item it should display prices, case count (with complex counts), usual delivery date estimates, item shelf life (frozen, thawed, and maybe primary and secondary), and item/distributor #
*ability to assign pic to items
*ability to add/edit items with all the editable options listed above
*current stock amounts, programmable inventory paths, complete order summaries and running total

If anyone knows of anything close to this or would like to program an inventory management app that they could add to the market for a small fee to the public... please let me kno, thanks

dineshsmm

Reaction score
We provide your requirements...if you know more details..please let me know seo[at]gem-it[dot]in