1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"reply" messages going to the wrong place?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by iaskwhy, Dec 7, 2009.

1. iaskwhy

iaskwhy New Member

I definitely need help with this before I do something embarrassing!
    Sometimes when I open a text messaging thread and reply, the message doesn't go to that contact... it *looks* as if it did, and shows up in that thread, but when I look at details I can see that it actually went to someone I messaged previously.

For example, a reply to a friend's message went to Twitter. Another ended up going to the wrong friend, confusing her AND the person who was expecting the response!

It doesn't always happen, but I don't know why or why not...The only way I've found so far to be SURE a message goes to the right place is to exit the thread and start a new one, selecting the correct contact.

I've had the phone only 4 days, and it is my first smartphone, so please be gentle with me!

Thanks!