1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Replaceable battery may be possible

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by tdpolo26, Feb 13, 2012.

1. tdpolo26

tdpolo26 New Member

I have a feeling someone will very easily be able to create a battery tray and removable battery for this phone. If you look at the ifixit site for the break down of the phone. To get the battery out it takes two t 5 torx screws. you could theoretically make a battery tray that has glue on the bottom and screws in to the contacts then use 1400 mah batteries. to me it does not look like a difficult task for a company to make. I only say this would be feasible because the back door comes off
  2. silverfang77

silverfang77 Member

If a company did it, Moto and VZW would probably sue them for breach of patent or some BS like that.
Search tags for this page
can you replace droid 4 battery

droid 4 battery replacement

how to replace non removable battery
ifixit xt894
where to replace droid 4 battery