(release) themed handcent

seang

Reaction score
got a question...
how hard is it to change the editor window color? you know the place where you type that is white?

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
well i see a png clled small_text.9.png and text.9.png, prolly just color it in and see what happens,lol if i find time ill see what i can do

seang

Reaction score
well, every time i tried to install after i edited the .png files, it wouldnt install. it would just fine with out editing them. any ideas?

B

budmonster

how are you able to theme non-stock apps? im having so many problems with it, i dont know if its the auto-sign or what. i tried to theme Tweetcaster, but got the error message below, i attached a picture. all i did was swap my images in.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
how are you able to theme non-stock apps? im having so many problems with it, i dont know if its the auto-sign or what. i tried to theme Tweetcaster, but got the error message below, i attached a picture. all i did was swap my images in.

you prolly not resigning it right, i have created MM themes for these, to help make it easier for users to stay up to date, ill update the OP with theme soon. sorry for lack of update

post number #2 has the first MM file and direction on how to do it,someone please test and leave feedback. the rest will be up soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score