(release) themed handcent

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
done,test it for me cause i ran out of time to test,wanted to get it out there,choose iphone as skin,prolly looks better hero will be darker

Reaction score
quick note, I got an error message while installing the update through metamorph. it reads, "the theme control file says we are looking for sdcard/androidthemes/orangehandcent/orangehandcent in this theme but it does not exist, skipping....." then that text fades and I get a message that says "all themes applied". Not sure if that's something I did or not lol but either way, I still have the stock app at this point.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
yeah,seems i screwed something up, sorry, ill work on this and get it fixed

Reaction score
no worries at all. You're putting in all the work, so you take all the time you need. I just appreciate that you're willing to help me out:)

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
in the mean time,try this. this is kinda confusing but rename handcent from /data/app to RedHandcent.apk and move it to /system/app and apply the one i attach here threw MM like i stated in OP lol
BY THE WAY, THIS IS ACTUALLY ORANGE
side not,im not sure if its orange enough

Last edited:
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
i have checked it’s really great

so you was able to install it ok

For the record, I got the red to install, and I have to say, it's really impressive!!! I can't wait to see what the orange looks like!

the one that i posted 3 post up is the orange one,i just had to name everything redhandcent,install it like you did the red one,lol i did this quick fix so you can have it while i figure it out

Reaction score
it's perfect!!! If you want to rename it for future use, then more power to you, but I have all I need. thanks for this I appreciate it. If you take donations or anything like that, I'll gladly contribute!

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
lol,no donation, just for fun, this new MM xml thing is weird and im still figureing it out,lol your welcome

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
the mm theming of red handcent didn't work for me. It says the file doesn't exist.

updated post 2 with all the MM themes, trying to keep it simple,just move the apk to /system/app and rename it Handcent.apk with capital H

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, I'm unable to get this theme working with the newest method you have up in post 2. Metamorph keeps saying the file doesn't exist. any ideas?