Recent Texts deleted

Calypso

Reaction score
Recently I deleted texts from my now ex boyfriend, but he has decided, after accidentally breaking my arm, that he needed a restraining harassment order on me for "threatening his reputation". He is Navy and I had to turn him in for the break. Anyhow I know they can be retrieved because Verizon only needs a subpoena but I was hoping there was some type of software to access the sim card and find the deleted texts from August 30th to Sept 28th? Any help here is appreciated as I have a hearing on Weds. BTW I never ever threatened his life.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Calypso,

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. I can't really help you with the deleted messages. I looked online and saw that with a SIM card reader and free software, you can recover emails from your SIM card as long as the space hasn't been reused. If it has, you will have to get the message from Verizon.

Now for the rest, having served in the navy for 20+ years, I can tell one thing for certain: they want this to go away as soon as possible. They will try to get you to go away. My son is a taxi driver and was beat up on base. They took the sailor to njp which is a slap on the wrist. I called the CO of the base and told them that wasn't good enough and the CO referred the matter to federal court which is always an option. The reason I was able to get that is cause I knew they did not want me calling the local news station. If you have any specific questions about what to do or who to call, let me know. I really get angry when I hear about stuff like this. If I can be of any help, let me know here or by pm. At a minimum, Google navy victim witness advocacy program. Good luck.

OP
C

Calypso

Reaction score
Can't message you directly newbie

Even though he didn't do it on purpose, he broke the arm a second time, the first was after my granddaughters murderer was sentenced and I passed out on the steps. He was married, yes a mistress, he was horrible to his wife and became horrible to me. Screwed around on me three times, first I found out about after I had my apartment, second I found the name in his government phone, third well I came home from the sentencing and found a woman's hair product in my bathroom which wasn't mine. Of course I didn't see the name in his phone, he said, of course it had to be anothers hair product, like my daughters, I asked no it wasn't. So that was the last strike, I turned him in for adultery but dummy me kept contacting him, hopeless woman I am. Never threatened his life. He could have blocked his phone or emails or anything genius when it comes to Internet and things like that.

I had a restraining order put on me and I got a lawyer. 2500 bucks and I will get it all back from him if I have to go to Washington D.C. He says I am marring his reputation, um excuse me didn't you commit adultery just like me?? Many texts and emails can be sent from your account if he has the passwords and he had mine, I trusted him after two years. Never trust anyone, I knew that. I got divorced for me...him well being a submariner he is trying to keep his pension.

I will go to the news if I have to after I go to Washington, D.C.!!!

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Even though he didn't do it on purpose, he broke the arm a second time, the first was after my granddaughters murderer was sentenced and I passed out on the steps. He was married, yes a mistress, he was horrible to his wife and became horrible to me. Screwed around on me three times, first I found out about after I had my apartment, second I found the name in his government phone, third well I came home from the sentencing and found a woman's hair product in my bathroom which wasn't mine. Of course I didn't see the name in his phone, he said, of course it had to be anothers hair product, like my daughters, I asked no it wasn't. So that was the last strike, I turned him in for adultery but dummy me kept contacting him, hopeless woman I am. Never threatened his life. He could have blocked his phone or emails or anything genius when it comes to Internet and things like that.

I had a restraining order put on me and I got a lawyer. 2500 bucks and I will get it all back from him if I have to go to Washington D.C. He says I am marring his reputation, um excuse me didn't you commit adultery just like me?? Many texts and emails can be sent from your account if he has the passwords and he had mine, I trusted him after two years. Never trust anyone, I knew that. I got divorced for me...him well being a submariner he is trying to keep his pension.

I will go to the news if I have to after I go to Washington, D.C.!!!

I would do all I could to bury his a$$ as deep as I could, if I were you. Don't like someone like that get what he wants.

As for the other matter, find a guy who will love and respect you. Don't be a number 2 or on a list.

Edit: More to the topic: I would go ahead and get the texts from Verizon. That seems to be your best bet at this point.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2