1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rebate ????

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Tommyd1, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Tommyd1

Tommyd1 New Member

I think I got my Verizon Rebate in the form of a debit / Credit Card.

It ask to do Credit......on what ???

I was hoping I would get something that I can deposit into my bank account !

WTF !!!

Is this there REBATE ???

Tommyd1
  2. thekC

thekC New Member

Yup, it's a card. All the same really. The money you'd be spending on gas/groceries, you just use that thing and keep the coin you've got in the bank where it is. Same/same.
  3. thekC

thekC New Member

I'd also like to add, that I received my rebate in about two weeks from the time I sent in the goods. Some rebates take months, I'll take a speedy return with this card any day.
  4. Impala924

Impala924 New Member

You can transfer the money into a checking or savings account. Just go to www.verizonwireless.com/rebates, register the card and once you are logged in go to mange money and it will walk you through the steps. Just make sure you haven't used it, the card must have the complete $100 balance.
Search tags for this page

deposit from rebate card

how to put verizon rebate into bank account

how to transfer money from verizon rebate card to bank accou