RC3 and Flash 10.1 problem

Hiroller173

Reaction score
Installed RC3 last night and am really happy with it. Fast and clean. Today I installed the new Flash 10.1. I launched Flash Showcase to test. Audio is starting late and running slow with low pitch. It's like the audio is running at 1/4 speed vs. the video. I tried both CNET TV and Sony movie trailers.

I killed every optional running process with SETCPU in performance mode at 1200 Mhz using Chevy's Froyo 1.2 kernel.

jynylr

Reaction score
No problems here for me running RC3 and flash. Audio and video seem to be in perfect sync running Chevy's 1.25 kernel. Would be interesting to know if others are having the same problem

Sandso9

Reaction score
yea ive had the same problem with rc2 the browser is super slow when playing flash and force closes

IncredibleMAG

Reaction score
I am getting the same problem. I am running SkyRider 2.5 with a Hydra Kernal. Audio sounds slow compared to the visual.

Darkfyre97

Reaction score
I';m actually having the same problem, but its not limited to Cyanogen. The only "newish" custom ROM that doesn't have the slowdown for me is Sapphire 1.0. Video seems to be fine, but audio is in slow motion.

Even going from Chevy's Simply Stunning 4.6 to 4.7 causes issues. 4.6 is flawless with video and audio but 4.7 causes the audio to be in slow motion.

Chevy had me try to disable Stagefright in build.prop, but it didn't seem to do any good. I'd lvoe to know if anybody else had a suggestion on something to try.

rp11

Reaction score
im having the same problem. it actually just restarted my phone because flash froze

holeshot

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. Thinking of going back to CM 6 RC2. It worked fine on that rom.

sjacksonauto

Reaction score
Just a heads up after reading that it works correctly in rc2 I replace all files with libstagefright in cm 6 with ones in rc2, and this just totally broke flash. any suggestions on how to get flash up to snuff?

holeshot

Reaction score
Not sure whats going on. Its working for me. I did a wipe several times before hand. Even coming from the same Rom it helps sometimes.