Razr shipped!

RedTarget

Reaction score
Seems like there are a few of us who may be getting it a day early!

This gives me more time to become aquainted with it before Skyrim comes out on Friday!

JHOOPS2

Reaction score
Also of note, I order mine at 8:30am on pre-order day. Maybe they are shipping them in the order that they were purchased.

Monkeyman806

Reaction score
So Happy!!!

Here I was all green with envy seeing people get their notice of shipment :frown:... I ordered mine on 10/29/2011 at like 11 am.

When I placed my order on the phone the rep told me it would ship 11/10 and I should have it by the following Monday 11/14.

Well I just signed into my email account and what did my happy little eyes find... that's right!!! It shipped today and will be
here tomorrow!!! :icon_ banana:

Man I am so HAPPY and looking forward to finally placing my OG Droid into reitrement. :D

rherron

Reaction score
Mine too. ETA of 3:00 PM tomorrow.

I figured they'd ship early to ensure that almost everyone who pre-ordered had them on 11/11. Not much point in pre-ordering if you can get the thing faster by walking into a store (provided they're not sold out, of course).

jdubDROID

Reaction score
I am getting it at 3pm tomorrow. I am going to take it to all the stores around me and make all the non pre order people jealous. Then I am going to buy all of the accessories that they have for the phone and then order anything they dont have with next day shipping. I feel like a kid, im so happy. Im such a nerd.

Monkeyman806

Reaction score
I am getting it at 3pm tomorrow. I am going to take it to all the stores around me and make all the non pre order people jealous. Then I am going to buy all of the accessories that they have for the phone and then order anything they dont have with next day shipping. I feel like a kid, im so happy. Im such a nerd.

I couldn't agree more... about the feeling like a kid. Never thought I would be so happy to see a phone coming to my home. When I got the OG Droid I was happy but this is a whole different type of happy. I can't wait to see it... waited this long to make sure I would see a huge difference in tech over the OG Droid. Passing on the D2, Dx, Dx2, D3 and the Bionic (which hurt cause I wanted it so bad)... but when I finally caved and went to order the Bionic I saw this and pulled the trigger. IT'S XMAS IN NOVEMBER PEOPLE :D

fflan513

Reaction score
It's on the way.......SHIPPED!!!

Picked up

progress_pickedup_ltr.gif

Initiated
Picked up
In transit
Delivered

Picked up
ONTARIO, CA

Shipment Dates

Ship date
helpIcon.gif

Nov 9, 2011

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Nov 10, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Destination

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

:icon_ banana:

bjorn65

Reaction score
when the Motorola dinara comes out you might have buyers regret. But I am looking forward to the DROID Razr. For the first time I will be going abroad and when the plane lands I will have a signal and can you get buy a local sim, with my Verizon phone. I just have to remember to get the phone unlocked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Monkeyman806

Reaction score
No Buyers Regret 4 me

when the Motorola dinara comes out you might have buyers regret. But I am looking forward to the DROID Razr. For the first time I will be going abroad and when the plane lands I will have a signal and can you get buy a local sim, with my Verizon phone. I just have to remember to get the phone unlocked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I can tell you I will not have any buyes regret from another phone (regardless of what is it or does). When I bought my OG Droid it was the best phone on the market (4 me) and since then there have been a ton of other phones that came out with better "stuff". Brother-in-law picked up Droid X, friend picked up Droid 2, another friend picked up Droid x2, two friend and 3 co-workers all got the Droid 3 and then the Bionic hit the market and almost everyone jumped to that. For me, there will always be a better phone just look at all the people who waited well past the original release date for the Bionic... now the Razr... next the Nexus and onto the Rezound and Dinara... blah blah blah. If I waited for the best ever I would never have a phone. Period.

When the Dinara gets closer there will be talk of a new phone that is twice as good as the Dinara only months away... then when that hits there will be an even better phone. Companies want to provide small increases in phones so people feel the desire to trade in, buy off contract, etc etc etc... always getting a new phone. I have never had a phone not last my contract period or not serve me well enough for even longer.

For me, it is time to sign a new contract and the best phone for me (today) is the Razr... I just can't wait to see what will be out in 2 years from now when I start looking again :icon_ banana: