Razr issues

jds8710

Reaction score
Does the razr have the same issues that the bionic has?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since the Bionic had some updates...what issues exactly does the Bionic have? I havent been keeping up with it lately...

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max

If by problems you mean that there are none now, Yes! The Bionic is freeking AWESOME as is the Razr! Both are the greatest phones ever made. The only complaint I have is the Razr hotspot sucks. The Bionic hotspot works great though. So, if you need a hotspot, the Bionic is for you. if you don't care about the hotspot, the Razr is really cool, but so is the Bionic. I have them both and love them both.

rumblee1

Reaction score
I have bionic. Love it. Still could be tweaked a bit more, but what phone couldn't. Just read any phone forum.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Just went into the Bionic forum and saw your post there. If its losing 3G...I have the RAZR, I had the G Nex, have the Rezound now...and all 3 suffered from some type of data issue. Out of the 3...my RAZR is more reliable or whatever happens I can fix it with a toggle. The Rezound a reboot fixed it and the G Nex nothing did.

Since they are basically the same phone IMO....whatever is happening with the Bionic either can happen with the RAZR too or an update can fix it. Or an exchange can fix it. After the .173 leak for the RAZR, data issues have gotten alot better. What update are you on for the Bionic? I just relaized that they do both have different firmware number setups...the RAZR is on or will be on .173 soon. The Bionic is on .903? I dont think it can be that much of a difference tho between the 2 phones tho.

Last edited:

doggy2965

Reaction score
I have razr maxx now running 2.3.6 leak 4g has never been better. Had gnex for a week never had good signal was slower even on wifi. With the battery on the maxx it may be the most complete 4g phone on verizon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have razr maxx now running 2.3.6 leak 4g has never been better. Had gnex for a week never had good signal was slower even on wifi. With the battery on the maxx it may be the most complete 4g phone on verizon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Running the leaked 2.3.6 - nice!

OP
jds8710

jds8710

Reaction score
Just went into the Bionic forum and saw your post there. If its losing 3G...I have the RAZR, I had the G Nex, have the Rezound now...and all 3 suffered from some type of data issue. Out of the 3...my RAZR is more reliable or whatever happens I can fix it with a toggle. The Rezound a reboot fixed it and the G Nex nothing did.

Since they are basically the same phone IMO....whatever is happening with the Bionic either can happen with the RAZR too or an update can fix it. Or an exchange can fix it. After the .173 leak for the RAZR, data issues have gotten alot better. What update are you on for the Bionic? I just relaized that they do both have different firmware number setups...the RAZR is on or will be on .173 soon. The Bionic is on .903? I dont think it can be that much of a difference tho between the 2 phones tho.

The offical ota udate is 5.5.893. I'm not installing any leaked updates.

OP
jds8710

jds8710

Reaction score
Since the Bionic had some updates...what issues exactly does the Bionic have? I havent been keeping up with it lately...

I lose 3g data and have to do a battery pull to fix it.