Random Music

Spencer&hisDroid

Reaction score
Hi, about 3 days ago my motorola droid 1 started acting up. All of the titles of the songs in my music library were changed to the file names. Up until this morning, that was the only symptom. Then music started to randomly play. Every time I would open the music app up I would notice that party shuffle was on. Please help me fix this!!!!!!
-Spencer

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

wvu2727

Reaction score
Spencer&hisDroid said:
Hi, about 3 days ago my motorola droid 1 started acting up. All of the titles of the songs in my music library were changed to the file names. Up until this morning, that was the only symptom. Then music started to randomly play. Every time I would open the music app up I would notice that party shuffle was on. Please help me fix this!!!!!!
-Spencer

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

My phone is doing something similar...it starts playing music at a very low level and i have not even open my player in weeks...it comes on and off randomly and seems to play the same song over and over. I did notice that this all started happening when i notice my phone lost its ring tone? Has a new software version just come out and this is just a bug? My droid 4 battery life already extremely crap and now i cant image how it will be with music randomly playing in the background! Please help!