1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

random media playback

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by mysticdroid, Dec 24, 2010.

1. mysticdroid

mysticdroid New Member

so i'm running 12.3.2 on a droid 1 and randomly a couple of times a day a media app will start playing with out headphones plugged in. I have mspot and winamp. I had tried going up to 12.11, but wasn't thrilled with the some of the issues. could this be the ROM or am i having hardware problems? I had to return a Droid a while back because of headphone jack problems where the music app would start when the headphone plug would get jiggled.
  2. kip256

kip256 New Member

I have noticed that my phone will start to play music whenever I close Pandora and then lock the phone. Any solutions?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter New Member

I don't have either of those problems. You could also try 12.18.
  4. bots

bots New Member

Yup same here. I just noticed it today. It kept happening while I was playing music through poweramp. I was playing some classical music in poweramp and then miui music would randomly start playing my audiobooks. It was pissing me off so bad. Although I must admit, Richard Dawkins' voice compliments Tchaikovsky pretty well.
  5. kip256

kip256 New Member

I am using 12.18

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  6. hoppermi

hoppermi New Member