Radio control helicopter controlled by android phone SWEEET!!

rcjames

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a droid x, i'm a fan of it and fan of radio control modeling. I love rc helicopter alot. Well there is a helicopter with two cameras i believe so you see it on the phone plus you can control the helicopter using you're phone. How cool is that? dancedroid Check this out dancedroid

[video=youtube;oT_OSblo-Og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_OSblo-Og&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Android Controled AR Drone at Google I/O Part 1/2[/video]

[video=youtube;IQ8m0kJJ5DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ8m0kJJ5DM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Android Controled AR Drone at Google I/O Part 2/2[/video]

Awesome!!!!!!!

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Can someone move this thread so it could relate to any android phone?

infinity8x3

Reaction score
lets all hope terrorists don't get there hands on this. I'm sure there will try to find a way to strap a IED into it.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
lets all hope terrorists don't get there hands on this. I'm sure there will try to find a way to strap a IED into it.

Stop saying that because of you people ama having issue with the government. Radio control is a hobby and stop being brain wash. Those that strap a bomb to it should get life in prison.

infinity8x3

Reaction score
LOL I'm far from brain washed... I have been in the military for 5 years now. I have seen some of the things they try to do first hand.

One time we found a hose across a road we stopped to check it out and they had wires taped / glued to the top and bottom of the hose. In hopes that we would run it over and make the wires connect / touch triggering the explosion.

Bastards are crazy lol.

It's a good thing there are regulations for these types of things.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Does anyone know if or when the AR Drone that can be controlled by a Droid will be out for public purchase? Someone showed me the video of the one that Google put out for their convention but I think that was a prototype because the only place you can find the AR Drone has it where it is controlled by the iPhone or IPod Touch. I WANT one for the Motorola Android! I'm thinking and really hoping that the one for the Droid will be out in time for Christmas. That thing is sooooo cool that I'm already dreaming up ways to have fun with it.