Quickclock overclocking app

dlbrown75

Reaction score
I downloaded this app but have no idea how to use it. Can anyone tell me how to use or if there's a user guide.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Click module then ok. Then calibrate. Let it run, it will reboot when it finds lowest stable vsel. Once done rebooting, click on app again. Click module then ok. Then overclock. It will start at the lowest vsel and then you can change the overclock speeds. Once done click calculate. No vsel van go over80. Then once done, hit set cpu then ok.

OP
D

dlbrown75

Reaction score
Do You use this app Droid'xer. If so how do you like and and do you use it in conjunction with Jrummy's?

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup. Excellent app. The dev will be updating it so as to be used alongside jrummys app or setCPU. The preset vsel was high on jrummys app. With this new OC app, im seeing a significant increase in battery life.

pandapaul

Reaction score
I downloaded this app but have no idea how to use it. Can anyone tell me how to use or if there's a user guide.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

EDIT: I've added a Help menu to the App, so check that out if you have any questions. :)

Howdy. Thanks for using my app. This post over at DroidXForums should give you a good idea of how to use the app: Another OCing App... QuickClock

Last edited: