Quick Way to Delete Text messages?

brianthegreat

Reaction score
I have the Droid Eris by HTC and was wondering if there was a quick way to delete texts? Short threads, of say 15-20 messages, take at least 5-7 minutes to delete. I have thousands to delete and don't want to wait all day to delete them. Is this possible?

OP
B

brianthegreat

Reaction score
Yeah I understand that, but it takes forever to delete anything. I was wondering if there was any way to do the deleting faster.

RCFlyn

Reaction score
SMS Quick Delete, on the Market... It too is a bit on the Slow side, but it's better than doing it within the Stock Text area one text at a time (or waiting forever for an entire thread to delete), but, once you get them dwindled down, and you keep up with deleting them, it really isn't too bad...

bzvz

Reaction score
I have the Droid Eris by HTC and was wondering if there was a quick way to delete texts? Short threads, of say 15-20 messages, take at least 5-7 minutes to delete. I have thousands to delete and don't want to wait all day to delete them. Is this possible?

I know that this is old topic, but answer may be useful...
Just delete data for Dialer storage. It will take less than minute and all messages will be removed.