Question with notifications on Messages

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
Ok so i might be overlooking this real easily since i dont see anyone else posting on this but when it comes to my messages.. if i put my phone on vibrate when i get a new msg my phone wont vibrate.. am i doing something wrong or what not? any help will be greatly appreciated thanks guys! 0o and has anyone had any luck getting any google voice invites sent to them from the page were u sign up for them from google or does it seem like its only gunna be a thing if u can find someone online to get an invite from

Berzerker

Reaction score
Putting the phone on silent mode just mutes sounds, it does not enable vibrate on the notifications. You need to physically go into the notification settings and enable adding Vibrate to the notification for the app, the downside to this is that it vibrates in every kind of setting, silent mode, vibrate mode, and sounds on.

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
That's perfect I want it to vibrate for everything instead of sound or even with sound..can you walk me through on how to enable this please and thank you so much

Berzerker

Reaction score
Go into the application, hit the Menu button, then look for Settings, and certain notification settings should be in there.

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
But its not for an app I'm talking bout having it vibrate for my texts u know, sorry for the trouble

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
Nvm I got it sorry I'm a retard I had to do it while in my messages