Question i need help with.

m16516

Reaction score
Ok now i am a former Droid 1 user and was upgraded to a D2. I am rooted. I am fairly familiar with how to do everything like installing roms and superuser. But i am having an issure i can't seem to get around.

Ok so i downloaded the squidly rom and followed the instructions to install. But when i reach the part where you're in clockwork and you have the status bar for the install on the bottom my phone freezes. I have tried a full system restore unrooting rerooting wiping system cache. I just can't get my phone to install anything from zip.

I would really appreciate some ideas on what i could try to fix this issue so i can install roms and etc.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok now i am a former Droid 1 user and was upgraded to a D2. I am rooted. I am fairly familiar with how to do everything like installing roms and superuser. But i am having an issure i can't seem to get around.

Ok so i downloaded the squidly rom and followed the instructions to install. But when i reach the part where you're in clockwork and you have the status bar for the install on the bottom my phone freezes. I have tried a full system restore unrooting rerooting wiping system cache. I just can't get my phone to install anything from zip.

I would really appreciate some ideas on what i could try to fix this issue so i can install roms and etc.

This should probably be moved to the Squidly forum.

OP
m16516

m16516

Reaction score
If i were only having a problem with that rom then yes it should. But im having problems installing anything. Any rom, the gingerbread keyboard. Ive tried a few this and the same thing happens each time