1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question i need help with.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by m16516, Jan 21, 2011.

1. m16516

m16516 New Member

Ok now i am a former Droid 1 user and was upgraded to a D2. I am rooted. I am fairly familiar with how to do everything like installing roms and superuser. But i am having an issure i can't seem to get around.

Ok so i downloaded the squidly rom and followed the instructions to install. But when i reach the part where you're in clockwork and you have the status bar for the install on the bottom my phone freezes. I have tried a full system restore unrooting rerooting wiping system cache. I just can't get my phone to install anything from zip.

I would really appreciate some ideas on what i could try to fix this issue so i can install roms and etc.
  2. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Premium Member Premium Member

This should probably be moved to the Squidly forum.
  3. m16516

m16516 New Member

If i were only having a problem with that rom then yes it should. But im having problems installing anything. Any rom, the gingerbread keyboard. Ive tried a few this and the same thing happens each time