Question facebook

Discussion in 'Android Support' started by Danthon, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Danthon

Danthon Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all;
    One friend asked me to create some facebook accounts because he is not able to do it (he is not a boss with the PC…).
    Ok, no problem, I think: some new email accounts, different names and surnames and everything is ok.
    After the first account facebook ask me for the confirmation with an sms, maybe is my IP address?
    I change email, change IP, delete the cookies but it is the same, it always ask me a phone number and the confirmation by Sms.
    If I change browser I can create a new one but at the second the problem appear again.
    I reset the pc but nothing: I think that if I change the pc maybe I will have the same problem.
    At this point it is a personal issue for me : how can facebook understand that it always me that create a new account and not another person that is creating his first account?
    Do you know which parameter facebook use to ask or not this phone number?
    Another doubt: if you are in an internet point how do you connect? everyone must insert his mobile number?
    Thank you for your help.

2. Malorie

Malorie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know this isn't an answer to your question, but how do I post something on here? I'm in the app and sm don't see any way to post a new question. Irritating.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +22
    When u say app, u mean mobile?