question about ROM Manager

theguy386

Reaction score
Under the Virtuous section to download ROM's there are a few enhancements that can be downloaded to remove the time/clock/location (etc.). Are those only available when you have a ROM installed? or can you install them on a simply rooted 2.2 DINC?

Had a ROM previously installed and those tweaks worked fine, but when I removed the ROM and tried installing those tweaks, it was a no go :(

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Under the Virtuous section to download ROM's there are a few enhancements that can be downloaded to remove the time/clock/location (etc.). Are those only available when you have a ROM installed? or can you install them on a simply rooted 2.2 DINC?

Had a ROM previously installed and those tweaks worked fine, but when I removed the ROM and tried installing those tweaks, it was a no go :(

Approach Rom Manager with caution. It can be very quirky. I rarely use it on my Dinc., preferring to boot into recovery and install whatever I need that way.

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Follow Up: re-reading your post: Did you have UD 8.0 installed on your Dinc? If so, those were probably special features that Black Droid built into his rom - he's famous for all the little goodies he packs into the Ultimate Droid roms. You may have to go back to that rom to regain those features.

-Mike

Weapondrift

Reaction score

I actually tried using these on another Sense based ROM, however it didnt work