1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Doid Camera?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by tjd7687, Jun 14, 2010.

1. tjd7687

tjd7687 New Member

Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone knows how to take a picture of something in the foreground and have it clear, while things in the background are blury, or vis versa? There's even a picture that comes with the phone that shows this of a girl in a white dress on the sidewalk. Any idea's? Thanks!
  2. SlapNuts

SlapNuts New Member

Only one I've found is called "Camera 360" with its tilt shift function. I'm still looking so I'll post one if I find something.
  3. tjd7687

tjd7687 New Member

Cool thanks.
  4. djh074

djh074 New Member

these cameras dont have an actual aperature setting. that would allow u to narrow/broaden focus range. but, if u use portrait mode, the subject will be in much greater focus than background. to get opposite effect, try focusing on a far away object, after focusing bring forward object into picture the release to snap pic. hope this helps......

any mode like Landscape, etc; will use the widest aperature setting meaning everything will be in focus.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010