QR Code reader QuickMark

ConectUS

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to make these work. I downloaded 2 apps to scan QR codes. One is QuickMark and the other is MS Gettag. Neither one seems to allow me to shoot the photo of the coded label. The programs start and direct me to put the code inside of the target. My optical "trigger" on my Incredible does not shoot the photo. any suggestions???

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
My MS Tag Reader will not read QR codes. It only reads the MS Tags. I use Barcode Scanner for QR codes. It works flawlessly

OP
C

ConectUS

Reaction score
Thanks for the input on both of these. Do you use the optical button to shoot the photo?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
In Barcode Scanner you do not push any buttons. Just open the app. There is a square in the screen surrounded by a darkened area. Hold the phone so the square is just slightly bigger than the QR code that you are viewing. The app auto-scans and does what ever the QR code was designed to do

debdroid1a

Reaction score
In Barcode Scanner you do not push any buttons. Just open the app. There is a square in the screen surrounded by a darkened area. Hold the phone so the square is just slightly bigger than the QR code that you are viewing. The app auto-scans and does what ever the QR code was designed to do
I used that one today on the Audible app posted on these forums. Worked perfectly.

OP
C

ConectUS

Reaction score
OK, thaks. I will try again. Turns out I already had Goggles. I have had good luck with Google apps. We will see!