[Q] Removing Status Bar clock and date?

mkcm97

Reaction score
Could I get some help with this guys? There's a mod for the HTC evo that I don't believe works for our phones

I tried doing it myself but for whatever reason the SystemUI.apk refuses to decompile (I keep getting errors).

Any help would be appreciated, ROCK ON D1 USERS!

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What version of apktool are you using? The newest version has issues with Miui. Try 1.3.2.

OP
mkcm97

mkcm97

Reaction score
What version of apktool are you using? The newest version has issues with Miui. Try 1.3.2.

I use apk manager, not apk tool. Do you think I need apktool? looks like it'll take longer to set up (i'm lazy xD) but i'll do it if its necessary.

OP
mkcm97

mkcm97

Reaction score
I got something to help with the clock and battery if your interested...pm me

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've found the one you are talking about. Only issue is; is I still want the battery, I just want to get rid of the clock and date.

the mod im using now gets rid of the clock, bat, and date so I thought i would try to manually get rid of the clock and date.

Only issue is I can't get apktool to work, I type it in into CMD and nothing comes up..

Reaction score

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've found the one you are talking about. Only issue is; is I still want the battery, I just want to get rid of the clock and date.

the mod im using now gets rid of the clock, bat, and date so I thought i would try to manually get rid of the clock and date.

Only issue is I can't get apktool to work, I type it in into CMD and nothing comes up..

Cool, I don't know much bout apktool so can't help u there.... sorry

OP
mkcm97

mkcm97

Reaction score

haha that's ok man, I'm sure i'll get it one of these days :)

cowsquad

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, I'm on miui.us. 1.7.1 droid 1

haha that's ok man, I'm sure i'll get it one of these days :)

Man, what do you mean the htc evo mod doesn't work on droid 1, guess what, it does. I'm using the extra settings mod that hides (clock, battery and date) also I'm using the volume key mod. Both of them work perfectly

Last edited: