[Q] Moto blur on fission rom ?

tmhung

Reaction score
I ' m ussing fission rom and i want blur launcher on this rom , how can i do it ?

Thank

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Unless there's an APK or ZIP that does this (which I HIGHLY doubt), then you can't. You can use Fission ROM Manager to go back to stock and keep root and busybox and other goodies, and give you back Blur. Or you could SBF for total factory stock with no goodies. One question though, why do you want Blur!? Such a memory hog...
Anyway, if you need help, just respond :)

OP
tmhung

tmhung

Reaction score
Unless there's an APK or ZIP that does this (which I HIGHLY doubt), then you can't. You can use Fission ROM Manager to go back to stock and keep root and busybox and other goodies, and give you back Blur. Or you could SBF for total factory stock with no goodies. One question though, why do you want Blur!? Such a memory hog...
Anyway, if you need help, just respond :)

Thank u so much ^^ , i really love blur launcher . But the stock Rom in FRM don't have any update >"< . I 'm using fission 2.3.4

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried any of the alternative launchers on the market, like zeam, adw, or launcherpro? Any of these should replace the stock blur launcher just fine, with more features and better performance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
tmhung

tmhung

Reaction score
Have you tried any of the alternative launchers on the market, like zeam, adw, or launcherpro? Any of these should replace the stock blur launcher just fine, with more features and better performance.

I 'm using all of them , but i like blur widget ^^ , please help me . Thank

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.

If you want to go all the way stock, so that you get updates and everything, then you might as well just SBF. I'm going to asume you have a Droid 2 Global, so follow this link: Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite
If you don't have a global, try searching the forums for your phone models SBF. This is on you now. If you follow the instructions, it will work. If you need help, just ask (sbf-ing can be a pain sometimes)

OP
tmhung

tmhung

Reaction score

If you want to go all the way stock, so that you get updates and everything, then you might as well just SBF. I'm going to asume you have a Droid 2 Global, so follow this link: Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite
If you don't have a global, try searching the forums for your phone models SBF. This is on you now. If you follow the instructions, it will work. If you need help, just ask (sbf-ing can be a pain sometimes)

I want to use Fission rom with Blur . I don't want stoc rom T_T . Thank for help

bitojoe

Reaction score
i heard of some rom being made called fussed?? i think it is fission with some stock apps and stuff on it but not entirely sure if its for real. try and google team defuse fussed rom or something like that

Edit: it might have been called fussion or fusion as well

Last edited:
OP
tmhung

tmhung

Reaction score
D2G only have Fission ROm :( , and it can't run blur , thank all of you ^^ . I came back stock ^^