Putting Videos from Droid to Youtube

woahhitstati

Reaction score
Okay, so when i went to upload a video to youtube, i put my youtube username, not my gmail, so it let me in and put the details to the video i was going to upload. Then it says my email is [email protected] and that my password doesnt work.

I know I need to use my gmail email instead but there is nooo way to change it! I have restarted my phone a couple times. Then everytime I go to try and re upload the video and re-enter my youtube info, it brings up the screen to add the description to the video, but then on top of it is the thing saying my password is wrong. I just want to change the email it has in. Help?!

keithsmith22

Reaction score
I had that problem initially. What I found worked best was to go to youtube and link your Google account and youtube account. That way you can sign in with Google and everything is then seamless. Worked for me. The problem I am having is actually getting videos to upload to youtube. Every time I try is never works.

OP
W

woahhitstati

Reaction score
I had that problem initially. What I found worked best was to go to youtube and link your Google account and youtube account. That way you can sign in with Google and everything is then seamless. Worked for me. The problem I am having is actually getting videos to upload to youtube. Every time I try is never works.

Well now youtube makes it so you HAVE to link your google/youtube account. So that is [email protected] and then my youtube is woahh1tati1is1here.
So when i went to click 'share' then, 'Youtube' I put in the youtube login info. Then somehow it got that my email was [email protected]
And no password works for it. I think it would work if I could just change the email address! But i dont see any option for that.

droidxbeast

Reaction score
I had the same problem at first. If you are loading it via wifi, turn your wifi on first and let it load and connect. After it connects long click the video, share, youtube. It will pop a message saying that "videos this large are suggested to be upload via wifi" and that it sent it to your "youtube.com" name...which should be the same as your gmail name but with @youtube.com at the end. Let me know what you find out.