Purchased stylus for droid x use

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Sorry but i must say other than for texting if you have big fingers the stylus is nothing other than a plastic like pencil with a rubber end that is useless. dont try swiping with it unless you plan to be unsanitary n wet the tip of the stylus before trying to swipe anything with it . n even on the touch you sometimes have to press harder than usual . so basically i dont recommend spending the 20 $ for it . sorry thats my opinion n its very true try it for yourself , its terrible dancedroid

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
I originally bought some cheap styli with rubber tips. Completely useless. I lost less than you on the experiment, $9 for three.

The Pogo Sketch stylus has a conductive foam tip, and works tolerably well. Sometimes you have to press firmly for a button to recognize it. Does swiping fine.

I also have an iCooly with a brush like tip. Don't recommend it. The screen fails to detect it fairly often unless your are crushing the brush. At that point you are in danger of scraping the metal against the screen.

Griffin has come out with a stylus for the iPad which would probably work. I've been thinking about picking one up the next time I go on a gizmo buying spree.