Purchased my Droid X Today!!

donsdroidx

Reaction score
I got mine in march....I love this X.. it has a 16gig card in it ...2.2.1 on it ..much more fun then the iphone. and a killer size screen... sorry i like it alotdancedroidshould i get a 3500 extended bat.?
i use it alot and carry my charger with me I drive bus.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Ignore the haters who question your decision to buy it. They will say "you should have waited." The dx is the best phone on verizon right now and there are always better phones around the corner.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

The Thunderbolt & Droid Incredible 2 are both better then the Droid X and both are available now on Verizon. I had the original Droid & while it was a great phone and kick started the Android takeover of the smartphone market, HTC makes a better user experience as compared to Motorola in my experience.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

While the UI is snappier on HTC products, I often find that the physical build quality and phone call clarity are much superior to HTC. I can honestly think of 4+ people just that I'm good friends with that have cracked/spidered screens on their HTC phones. I guess its all about preference.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Ignore the haters who question your decision to buy it. They will say "you should have waited." The dx is the best phone on verizon right now and there are always better phones around the corner.

The Thunderbolt & Droid Incredible 2 are both better then the Droid X and both are available now on Verizon. I had the original Droid & while it was a great phone and kick started the Android takeover of the smartphone market, HTC makes a better user experience as compared to Motorola in my experience.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

While the UI is snappier on HTC products, I often find that the physical build quality and phone call clarity are much superior to HTC. I can honestly think of 4+ people just that I'm good friends with that have cracked/spidered screens on their HTC phones. I guess its all about preference.

Launcher pro is comparable to sense. The htc phones feel like plastic where motorola is using that soft material now.