Proofreading, please.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
EDIT: removed OP, sorry, but IMHO this wasn't the right section to ask this question anyways . . . . Must have been a bit dingy last night . . .

Last edited:
Reaction score
I lost focus at step three because the rest probably won't matter to you. It's all "legit", though. Once you've got SPRecovery installed. I'd just hop onto the latest and greatest 2.1 ROM. But, if you do decide to continue, I didn't read it so don't nag me if it goes wrong :p.... Up to step 3 is the method I used, so you should be fine :). Good luck!!

OP
teddyearp

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I lost focus at step three because the rest probably won't matter to you. It's all "legit", though. Once you've got SPRecovery installed. I'd just hop onto the latest and greatest 2.1 ROM. But, if you do decide to continue, I didn't read it so don't nag me if it goes wrong :p.... Up to step 3 is the method I used, so you should be fine :). Good luck!!

Thanks a bunch Hermit, good point so I added that in. And then after further reflection, figured this wasn't the right place/section to ask the question, so removed my OP.