Project Reticle- MIUI

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
By the way yo shouldn't open your mouth about "how hard it is" newbie you only have 21 posts which leads me to believe you haven't been here long. Iv been Around since the days of the og d1 so I know what these guys go through with wat iv seen happen over the past years.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
By the way yo shouldn't open your mouth about "how hard it is" newbie you only have 21 posts which leads me to believe you haven't been here long. Iv been Around since the days of the og d1 so I know what these guys go through with wat iv seen happen over the past years.

^ this here is not how we want to talk to people around here. Post count doesn't equal experience. I have almost 8k post and you have 134. Doesn't matter as you still deserve respect. And you should show the other member respect as well. Devs come and go. It happens. Should wish them well and move on. Sometimes people realize somethings more than they thought they could handle, once again not your place to judge.
Please moving forward show respect to the other members and not resort to name calling or trash talking.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

raul4916

Reaction score
ye i agree i dont have much experience
but having experience dsnt mean you can complain?!?!?!
dont go out and tell the world saying ur pissed because he gave up
its just disrespect to people that put effort in it
if you made it ok u should pm him trying to convince him to continue or tell him to give what he has done n u continue...
Oh Wait! apparently you didnt mk one or know how to mk 1. So complaining is just too much
Ill stop discussing cause this is going to far

p.s: apparently the way that u are talking it seems that you are the kid, no respect

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for backing me up guys. I'm disappointed in myself for giving up, but it is just a big responsibility. I have a lot of things going on which are more important than developing this ROM. I have moved back to eclipse, since Nitro is still working on it despite having a phone.

Skillz360

Reaction score
Anyone have the last working build of Project Reticle they can point me where to download it thanks[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

cmcguffee

Reaction score
Ok Landon, I respect the fact that you worked your testicles off when you were working, but com on just slow down some. It's about to be summer, iNsAnEmOd is back now idk if he's continuing though. I'll try to help you, I'm pretty chill and want MIUI bad but I'm not experienced enough to do anything alone. I like how this project looks honestly more than miui4eva, but I don't feel like flashing at 2 A.M. on a school night. PM me sometime, let's **** **** up?

chuck54

Reaction score
Real quick, what's the code name for the bionic? I tried looking for the download in the OP

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Targa

Targa is the name. I can't developed anything right now because im working on webtop atm. Sense I have a lapdock, I can't use safestrap so flashing is a pain. I guess I can do a nandroid. and try some porting.:p