Project Reticle- MIUI

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well I can't re-upload, gummy just released 1.2.3, so I need to re-compile the base. Working ATM!

dfcfu342

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to your latest release! Keep up the good work.

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated links should work.

Jodaschmo

Reaction score
It did install, said welcome to gummy??? And hung on boot.. Waited 10 min, nothing. Went back to 2.1..

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bad news

I think I'm going to put this to an end, it is just not good. I found the download page for cm9 kang: Index of /ROMs/targa/aokp. Use this instead of project reticle. DHacker29 is putting out daily damn updates, really amazing! I may pick up this project when everything gets stable ;(
This is just too much for me (I'm lazy).

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I have other things to do. You should try porting MIUI since you are such dedicated to it. :)

raul4916

Reaction score
people take you work for granted

I must say great work
Its tough
people dont see how hard it is all they know is to complain

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
Right have you ever seen me on other threads complaining? No? Then shut up before you speak kid. Seriously way to show how mature you are by insulting a person with out knowing anything about them. And I'd like to point out that this guy wanted to have weekly updates but gave up what 3 weeks in? I said from the start it was good and that he was doing fine. But he gave up quickly thus my complaint. Its not about how hard it is its about how quickly he gave up just because. No reason just well I give up go find someone else .and I know its hard to dev for Droid I can't do it period.