Problems with phone calls

mofoliar

Reaction score
Is anyone else having these issues-

i can be on a call for 10 minutes or less and it will just drop,meaning still stays connects but lost voices?

I have read lots of issues with reception and wifi connections? does anyone know if that is gonna be fixed or can be fixed with a firmware update?

I love the phone but cant stand the drops, my db signals are actually better than my razr but being connected consistantly would be nice... I know its not samsung strong point for strong reception.. but i wanted to give them another chance coming from a Gnex at one time(which was ****)?

Anyone feeling the same!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Well I have the problem of occasionally not getting calls. I'll just randomly get a voicemail. I don't think it's happened for 4-5 days now, but it did happen a few times before that. I also get horrible reception in my break room at work. Most of the iphone users have a decent connection. It sucks, cause they'll pull up Youtube videos and whatnot, but I obviously have the superior phone!!! I just tell them how much I love 4g when I'm in Atlanta... :icon_ devil:

OP
M

mofoliar

Reaction score
I am not sure if i want to wait for a fix or just go exchange it out for another phone, which i go like, it does what it needs to do and performance is great, but phone connection is more important...