Problems with phone after latest update

zub

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me because my local verizon store said not there problem. I did the up date to my droid razr over the weekend. Now my talk to text won't work when my bluetooth is on. The most frustrating thing is my bluetooth won't work properly. when i push the button and the lovely lady comes on and says please speak a command I say "Call John Doe it says calling someone else in my contact list. I've tried it several times and it seems to randomlly pick someone other than the person I want. How can I get rid of this update?

BSLA

Reaction score
I am having the exact same issues, and I don't have time for this to not work. Now my phone is plugged in because the battery life is way down from what it was. What frustrates me is Verizon not acknowledging there are problems. Thanks for the post.

OP
Z

zub

Reaction score
A nice gentleman from tech support helped me last night. Update your google search. then go to dial pad click on the mike button on lower right side click on voice commands, then click always. It should work now.