Problems with iTunes loading onto my DroidX

omahachuck

Reaction score
I have had my DroidX for two weeks and have not been able to download my iTunes music onto my phone. I have a Dell laptop with the dreaded Vista. It tells me it is not compatible with 32 bit or something like that. I'm no technical genius, but would love to get my music onto my phone. Please help!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
The Droid X will not out of the box port your iTunes Library over...

What you need to do is navigate to where the actual MP3 files are located (.acc files since they are Apple formatted now), and copy the files onto your SD card by way of USB.

Laramie

Reaction score
Drag and drop should work fine. I prefer "iSyncr". It's a paid app...but well worth the money compared to the other options, including doubletwist. I can't stand that program.

OP
O

omahachuck

Reaction score
Purchased iSyncr and it worked like a charm

Thanks so much! For some reason my dell computer would not let me load the Media Player from Verizon. So, I used the iSyncr and it worked. Is there any way to get around the license-protected songs that I wasn't able to move over?

Laramie

Reaction score
Thanks so much! For some reason my dell computer would not let me load the Media Player from Verizon. So, I used the iSyncr and it worked. Is there any way to get around the license-protected songs that I wasn't able to move over?

X will play "purchased aac" but not "protected aac". For those you can burn to a cd then rip as mp3.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk