Problem Running Final Fantasy Tactics on PSX4Droid

mcveyla

Reaction score
Hello, whenever I run Final Fantasy Tactics on my phone, I run into the problem that as soon as the first battle begins, the gameplay stops going. It doesn't freeze, because the characters are still walking in place, but the CPU player won't do anything. If anyone knows of a resolution to this issue I would be extremely grateful. Thank you!!

I'm using a Droid 2 btw.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Console and handheld emulation is a tough beast. A developer has to make a program that 'tricks' the phone into thinking it is a playstation, and that program needs to perfectly emulate every piece of hardware and software the playstation uses to play a game. An emulator 99 times out of 100 cannot run every game correctly, or run on every phone correctly, or a combination of these.

Thats why I am not trying psx/n64 emulators unlil a free version is put up :/ Sorry I cant be more help to you man!

MCHesh

Reaction score
I have same problem with my moto DROID X. Cannot find any answers to this problem. The game appears to work perfectly aside from Delita just standing there for all eternity!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MCHesh

Reaction score
Ok so I killed the psx4droid app and started it back up and it seems to be working perfect now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App