Problem after update...

Entrer1

Reaction score
Hey all, I received the new update this am. The problem I am having now is there have been two times today I hit the middle button on top of the phone and nothing happened. Its like the phone was stuck in sleep mode. The only way I could get the screen back on was to pull the battery out and re insert it. Any ideas on what could be causing this?? This never happened before the update. Thanks....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

mfendley

Reaction score
Hey all, I received the new update this am. The problem I am having now is there have been two times today I hit the middle button on top of the phone and nothing happened. Its like the phone was stuck in sleep mode. The only way I could get the screen back on was to pull the battery out and re insert it. Any ideas on what could be causing this?? This never happened before the update. Thanks....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

One thing that has been notice after the OTA update is the difficulty coming out of sleep mode. It always requires a battery pull, and when you do get the phone powered up, it is in airplane mode. Motorola is aware of this behavior and is working on a fix.

southernburke

Reaction score
I received an OTA update last night. It took a long time to finish and when it tried to unpack it said update failure. I keep trying the system updates and it says that my phone is up to date.
Did anyone else get the update and did it work.

Chasjr

Reaction score
If you are rooted will you get the update automagically?