Problem after ROM install

Lilsteve83709

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I am totally new to this whole rooting thing so dont rip me apart too bad haha.

I did the Unrevoked root on my incredible the other day and installed the kingdom rewind rom with only one problem....

Everything works great, except the fact that now I cant send or receive any kind of media message. I searched all over google and the only thing that I could find is that titanium backup might be affecting it in some way.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what to do? I tried uninstalling tibackup but i think its still there somewhere because I still cant do media messaging and when I go to the market it says its still installed.

PPLLEEAASSEEE help

Thanks

azdrifter

Reaction score
Busy box

when you installed titanium backup first was it the free version or the pro version? second did you install the busy box from inside the titanium app?

But it seems to me that the messaging problem might be a ROM issue rather then an app issue.
I use CM7 and have no problems, everything on my Dinc works fine.

OP
L

Lilsteve83709

Reaction score
when you installed titanium backup first was it the free version or the pro version? second did you install the busy box from inside the titanium app?

But it seems to me that the messaging problem might be a ROM issue rather then an app issue.
I use CM7 and have no problems, everything on my Dinc works fine.
it was the free version.
i have no idea what the busy box is

the mms was supposed to be fixed in the version of the rom i downloaded but of course the day after i install it the guy leaves the forum i got it from lol

off topic, but where do you get cm7? i've seen that a ton of people are using that one

OP
L

Lilsteve83709

Reaction score
reinstalled the ROM and everything works fine now

had another scare though because when my phone booted up i had ZERO contacts haha