PRO Keyboard for me

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
That's crazy.. I can type pretty fast one my phone. Not Trek 755p fast but, fast non the least.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

bwhite757

Reaction score
I'm 6'5" with large hands, plus I'm an avid bowler and my right thumb is twice the size of my left thumb plus I've lost most the flexibility in it from years of abuse.

Everyone has there preference with keyboards and yes my thumb covers more than 3 keys at a time. I can literally roll my thumbs on the keyboard and type out multiple letters without really moving my thumbs. This is why I like this keyboard and why I'm extremely quick with it. I place my thumbs over the home keys and type out by tilting my thumbs left/right up/down. However I can see if you don't learn the roll technique, this keyboard can be somewhat cumbersome.

I just don't want other large males out there to read your post and immediately dismiss the Pro.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed , just stating my experience with cell phones and thumbs.
My LG 9400 I can hold in my left hand and T9 type without looking from using it so much back in the day. Until sliders that was the best "fit" for me of any phone for texting and mobile web forum posting.
My daughter used to use her thumbs for texting on her Choco 2,a very tiny portrait mode phone keypad (think BBPearl small). She has a Choco Touch now

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.