Printing

sqdkd5

Reaction score
How do I print to my home (HP 7210xi) officejet all in one? It's on my home network (CAT5 line through my wireless router. I can print from my pc through the network)

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Download the HP Print app for your phone.. Set it all up on the phone and make sure you phone is on the wireless.... Whats nice about that is you can give your printer an IP address on your network and with a password print to it from anywhere....

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
And if the HP Print app doesn't work with your phone and/or printer (it's compatibility with HP printers is somewhat limited), check into something like PrinterShare. The full version costs a pretty penny for an app, but I have yet to come across a networked printer that it doesn't work with, including my parents' 12-year-old Epson. I was lucky enough to grab it when Amazon had it as their free app of the day shortly after they launched their appstore, but for anyone who needs to print often from their phone, it's a fantastic app even at full price.

Reaction score
If your printer doesn't support HP eprint, try the the Google Cloud Print app. Your desktop PC needs to be always on and running the Chrome browser.