how to print text messages...

cleave

Reaction score
It's there an easy way to print text messages? I use an HP print app but it doesn't print text messages.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Don't know for sure as I haven't been able to get printing to work yet. However, since I just received ICS the first thing that comes to mind is screen capture, then print.

OP
cleave

cleave

Reaction score
DocsDad said:
Don't know for sure as I haven't been able to get printing to work yet. However, since I just received ICS the first thing that comes to mind is screen capture, then print.

Good idea...thanks :)

altjx

Reaction score
It's there an easy way to print text messages? I use an HP print app but it doesn't print text messages.

There's an app called SMS to PDF I believe, and you can print that out. The only problem is that its not organized and ALL of your texts from everyone that you have, will be in the same conversation once you convert it.

Good luck. Search for an app called SMS convert or SMS PDF.. something along those lines.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

aishiteru

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
If you want to print text messages from your Android phone, first you need to get access to all text messages and export them to computer as a printable format. Then you can use a printer to print them out from computer.

Last edited: