Predators review

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im checkin out the predators movie (after midnight special opening).

Ima giive my review after the movie.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Previews: Luke wilson is in another hoorrible movie

Resident evil movie in 3d...iguess

These previews are horrible.....no good movies
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The goods: its a predator movie with a decent storyline, their is blood and killing.

The Bads: I don't know where to start. It seems as if every predator remake after Predator 2 just gets worse. The movie Predators assumes people read the comics....so their is a lot of stuff in their that has you scratching your head. The movie explains it a little but does not give it enough time. This movie would have benefited from a prequel, no lie. Its as if they had this nice story and was told to cut it, so because they want to keep more action they cut more of the story. I was disappointed with the ending because its like you do not get enough info from the beginning and the ending ends on like a cliff hanger.
The visuals were decent except for the predators, AVP-R did a better job at predator costumes and they had cardboard cut out in the entire movie. They used too much CG for the predators. The predators looked like they were straight from the xbox.
The only way I would suggest someone spend money on this movie is if the bought the dvd and the dvd came with a prequel and a bunch of extras.

Overall: I think the movie was trying to make a point and it did that. I think they were also trying to explain more about the predators, the problem was they spent too much time on the character story lines and not enough on the Predators. This Movie is a good B movie. After seeing the previews and seeing that the same company that made predators made Machete, I knew right then and there it was not gonna be an A movie.

Overall Predator Ranking:
1) predator 1
2) predator 2
3) AVP
4) Predators
5) AVP-R

They add more story or find away to explain the predators more, and use less CGI the it would be a better movie. I am not disappointed, but I was not wowed either.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you gonna watch the movie check this out first, it should help:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBgPrim52s]YouTube - Predators 2010 Movie Script/Storyline/Plot For The Upcoming Movie[/ame]

Mikejl

Reaction score
I still have too much love for my droid to get excited about anything new right now. I don't want to lose the ability to mod in case there are problems rooting the X.

What's does Ima think about it?

Mike

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I still have too much love for my droid to get excited about anything new right now. I don't want to lose the ability to mod in case there are problems rooting the X.

What's does Ima think about it?

Mike

I was talking about the Predators movie.