1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Power Control - what does the "sync" icon control?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by cledford3, Jul 20, 2010.

1. cledford3

cledford3 New Member

On the power control widget, what does the 2nd icon from the far right control? It looks like a sync icon... I assumed it turned off data syncing - however, while gmail seems to have ceased receiving updates, my corporate email is still pulling messages every 15. Is there a way to control/toggle all syncing - including feeds like RSS & social networks? During times of lean battery (like today - where I left charger at home) I'd like to be able to kill all syncing with a single process if possible.

Thanks,

-Calvin
  2. Inkog

Inkog New Member

It controls data sync with things like gmail.

This is the biggest reason so many are having problems with gmail push. Re-enabling it doesn't always put the settings back in gmail.
Search tags for this page
android power control 6 functions icons
android power control sync
android power control widget

android power control widget icons

android power control widget sync

android power widget icons

android widget power control icons
droid power control widget icons
power control center motorola icons
power control icons
power control icons android