Power button screen off

rfranken

Reaction score
After putting lgb 0.7 on I noticed the screen transition when you push the power button. LOVED IT. Flashed a theme and lost it. I want my theme and that screen power button transition..... how do you do this.

Thanks

OP
R

rfranken

Reaction score
The transition looks like turning off an old tv. Everything shrinks down to one white flat horizontal line and then it's off. It's very cool and fast.
Does anyone at least know what I'm referring to?

Hobn

Reaction score
I do, and I cannot agree more. I first saw it on a display Nexus 4g at Best Buy, and I couldn't stop turning on and off the screen. I updated to LGB a few days later, and found that same animation. Anyways you can try changing animations to Gingerbread in the Toolbox, but if that doesn't work you'll probably have to get technical.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Liberty settings/spare parts/ set window animations to normal.... you don't have to get "technical"

OP
R

rfranken

Reaction score
Liberty settings/spare parts/ set window animations to normal.... you don't have to get "technical"

THAT'S it...thanks!!!!!
(i just love that screen transition)

Beka27

Reaction score
I love that transition too! I was really disappointed when the theme didn't appear to have it! Gonna go try this right now!

EDIT: COOL! It worked!

Last edited: