Post Your Droid 2 Homescreens

Khiraji

Reaction score
Here's a question to anyone who may know (apologies if this has been answered elsewhere):

Is there a way to change the battery icon in the Notification Bar to something like in evor1's screenshot on this page without flashing a custom ROM? Or are those features of Android only modifiable through a custom ROM?

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Here's a question to anyone who may know (apologies if this has been answered elsewhere):

Is there a way to change the battery icon in the Notification Bar to something like in evor1's screenshot on this page without flashing a custom ROM? Or are those features of Android only modifiable through a custom ROM?

Only answers I've seen to your questions is changing to different ROMs provide different themes to your notification bar and such. I've been wanting to see if it's possible to remove certain notification like time and battery on there or at least change the look without having to change themes through your ROM.

JmCleve

Reaction score
Hey TheTexan how did u chnge ur theme nd evrythn like tht.. aswell as how did u root tht phone nd wat r those apps

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
aefc9872-fbc9-0696.jpg

sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Swagger-where did you get that wallpaper at man. Love it.

50 Free Astounding Grunge Wallpapers for You | Web Resources, Design Inspiration, and Fun Spill!

Scroll down some on that site and you'll see it. Plenty of other cool wallpapers on there too. I'm a big fan of abstract art for phones so that's how it led me to that site.

You may need to crop it like I had to. It hardly cut anything out. Just save as .png file and put it on your phone via PC USB to phone. Any questions about it let me know :)

Kimo91

Reaction score
61bfa238-48c1-bfad.jpg

This is my screenshot using the adequate launcher app and the nexus s theme