Post your android vs apple wallpapers/images here

Orionalias

Reaction score
Note: this is not a "hate on apple" thread, I just want to establish a thread for collecting all those really funny/enjoyable wallpapers or images that depict the android mascot doing something to the apple icon.

Second Note: thanks to SGMD1 for the inspiration.

So if you have any of the types of images I'm referring to, please post them to this thread. I'd love to get a personal collection going for my own phone, and perhaps others could enjoy them too.

Thanks!

OP
O

Orionalias

Reaction score
Almost 70 views and no image contributions? Come on everybody, show me your favorite images/wallpapers within this theme.

J

Johnly

I think we will use images from apple or android?! Why haven't you kicked this off with a nice image slot?

OP
O

Orionalias

Reaction score
johnly...hey man i'm afraid i don't understand your first sentence. as for your second, that may be a good idea. i'll take a look around the web and report back with what i find, but mostly i was hoping to use this thread to bring together some of the best pics that other users had within this theme so i could snag them for use on my upcoming new android phone.

Jack_Burton

Reaction score
First post and my hate towards apple. Well the last one not really a hate towrds apple but still Verrry Nice.

Attachments

• android_eating_apple.jpg
    android_eating_apple.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 132,700
  • ieatapples.JPG
    ieatapples.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 29,528
  • got-android-225x169.jpg
    got-android-225x169.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 5,083

JimmyD

Reaction score
LOL.... calling DroidForums member Diordna! Diordna to the white courtesy phone! Please post your Droid vs Apple Mortal Kombat pics! dancedroid

Panamakevin

Reaction score
This is my favorite that I found... it does a little apple bashing, but its hard not to when you're talkin android!

piss-on-apple-black-xdock.jpg

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint