Post how many hours you log in a day on your phone?

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
im using it a good amount of time during the week but most of the time is using the navigation. during my free time i mess with it. so i pretty much use it a lot

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on the day for me. Some days the Droid doesn't get much face time, other days it comes close to wearing a callus into my hand :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If streaming radio for music and sports count then from sun up to sun down during days i work

Last edited:

Detonation

Reaction score
Less than an hour. I have a life. Actually most of that time is Xbox when I'm not working. So maybe I don't :)

Last edited:

TimChgo9

Reaction score
Not including phone calls, and text messages, probably total about 2 to 3 hours a day. Some days hardly at all, others, every chance I get.

MrTommy

Reaction score
Most waking hours...

Seems like as soon as I'm awake I take the phone out of "airplane" mode and start messaging. I'm always checking my favorite weather page and road condition site. When I get into my truck I stick the Droid in the windshield mount and plug it in. It's on all the time, and I'm making (and receiving) phone calls all night long (with my blue-tooth hands free Blue Parrot headset, of course). Cell phones have become the "long distance CB's" for truckers.

So, to answer the question - - - too many hours to count (or admit to). I am shamelessly in love with this damned thing! :icon_ devil:

sc4fpse

Reaction score
My roommate doesn't have class for a few hours after my first class in the morning, so I'm up bright (err... dark, still.) and early. I try to be considerate, so I use MotoTorch to find my clothes and get dressed, so as to not wake him up. After that, I leave for class, Droid in my pocket churning out some tunes. I'll get to class early, and generally browse the web for a few more minutes. Depending on the day, I have a later class that I generally leave an hour early for, simply because the lecture hall really, really fills up, and I like getting a good seat. So I'll get there 45 minutes early, and listen to music on my Droid and browse the web again. Walking home, I'm again listening to music on it.

So, on an average day... between listening to music with it in my pocket, browsing the web, and doing whatever else on it, I'd say that I probably use it for 2.5-3 hours. No worries whatsoever about battery life -- I'm back at my dorm many times during the day to charge if I want. :)

dtartini

Reaction score
I work in a call center on the phones so while Im talking to people its pretty easy be droiding at the same time. Makes the time go by faster. I say including being on it at work I probably log a good 5 hrs a day. If work wasnt so boring it would probably be a lot less.

BostonBill

Reaction score
I would be way too embarrassed to admit how many hours. Suffice to say a lot.
I am blaming it on the cold and snow lately.
Hopefully spring comes soon.
Then I really won't have an excuse.:)

samiusmc

Reaction score
Depends on the day for me. Some days the Droid doesn't get much face time, other days it comes close to wearing a callus into my hand :)

I'm not going to ask you what you're doing with your Droid that would cause a callus.