Possible to use (for example) Helix and OpenHome simaltaneously?

velocity92c

Reaction score
Say for example I use OpenHome as my default home but I would like a couple features that Helix offers, is it possible to just use a couple of those features and still use openhome? Thanks.

OP
V

velocity92c

Reaction score
Let me be a little more specific I guess, lol. I like the icon dock at the bottom of helix but I really like the icons from openhome. Can someone tell me how I can take advantage of both?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, that is not possible.

It is possible, but it requires bettercut to get the icons, and an app like homeswitcher.

You put the icon you want to change on the optional home, either open home or the stock home, and use bettercut to change it. After that, use homeswitcher to change to helix and the new icon will be on the farthest left screen.

bomber889

Reaction score

It is possible, but it requires bettercut to get the icons, and an app like homeswitcher.

You put the icon you want to change on the optional home, either open home or the stock home, and use bettercut to change it. After that, use homeswitcher to change to helix and the new icon will be on the farthest left screen.

It's possible to use a different home but keep the app drawer from helix? Please help me accomplish this.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's possible to use a different home but keep the app drawer from helix? Please help me accomplish this.

No, it is not.