Can you get different wallpapers on Home++

R

richz

i just got home++ and wondering if you can get custom wallpapers for it
only says for openhome???

backlash

Reaction score
I've used the free backrounds app for wallpapers, made my own wallpapers, as well as used some wallpapers from people made on here.

Reaction score
By custom wallpapers, I am assuming you mean the background image? Yes you can, just touch and hold for the desktop menu and select wallpaper. If you want to load a custom image from your PC, make sure to re-size the image to 960x854 pixels for max resolution. And then drag and drop of course.

shademar

Reaction score
See below:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/8030-seamless-abstract-wallpapers-home.html

The wallpapers posted in this thread are all designed for Home++ or other looping home apps. Each image at full crop size allows you to scroll across all your screens without encountering a seam between image edges. Effectively, they are spherical or cylindrical wrapped images.

I started making these because the seam bugged me but I *love* the looping space. I'll be posting some more in the next few days...would love for other home++ aficionados to jump in =D with what they're using, or if anyone has any requests or source photos...

gorilla99

Reaction score
everytime i search "home++" in the market it never comes up? how do i get it?